– In charge of claim settlement of Head Office in Hanoi. (Personal & EB claims)
– Participate in contributing to the Company business activities and create team work spirit within the Department and other Departments to fulfill the company mission and image.
– Claims handling:
o Processing primary information upon receipt of loss/damage notices;
o Assist the Management of the Department in further processing the claims until finalization (policy checking, evidence gathering, negotiation and follow-up with surveyors …etc) and claims submitted by TPA.
o Confirm the claim submission from TPA for the case beyond TPA authorized level.
– Arrange administrative issues within the Department:
o To monitor and control the TPA service quality.
o To monitor and maintain the whole filing system of the Department as well as to handle the closed files;
– Contribute to the sales and marketing function of the Company:
o Assist in handling claims in a way which will enhance the Company’s image and reputation for services of high speed and efficiency;
o Ensure that cases beyond personal authority are referred correctly with full supporting information and opinion and that the direction of higher authority are supported and implemented without delays.
– 13th and 14th month salary, basic salary, allowances
– Health care insurance, annual health check
– Annual leaves, Company trip
• Female, under 30 years old
• University graduated: Insurance, Economy, College or higher with Medical major
• At least 2 years-experience in relevant Health care insurance or clinic, medical field
• Good verbal & written English / computer skills.
• Hard working & good sense of urgency processing turnaround time
How to apply:
Please send your applications including Cover letter and CV to:
– Please send your applications to:
– General Affair and Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org