Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
• Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective business development opportunities
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
• Achieve annual premium targets.
• Manage budget, expense and allocate branch resources appropriately.
• Address customer satisfaction issues.
• Support survey, claim and risk management activities.
• Staff training, coaching, development and motivation
• Adhere to all company regulations/guidelines and applicable laws.
• Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on best practices, competitive intelligence, market movement, business opportunities and needs.
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
Nơi làm việc
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Ability to meet Premium targets.
• Proven branch management experience.
• Strong knowledge of non-life insurance.
• Familiarity with industry and local rules, regulations and practices.
• Good command of English, excellent organizational skills.
• Results driven and customer focused.
• Leadership and human resources management skills.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
United Insurance Company of Vietnam (UIC) began its operations in 1997. The Company provides variety of non-life insurance products, services and risk management solutions to both individuals and corporations. Through 18 years of development, UIC has achieved sustainable growth in the Vietnam’s non-life insurance market, especially in the Japanese and Korean business community. The company has become a reliable and professional insurance company with good reputation with both domestic and foreign clients.
The slogan “U’re In good Care” is our commitment to give the best services to clients.