- To handle motor claims in HCMC
- To survey and adjust motor claims as assigned
- To follow the standard loss adjusting approaches of the Company
- To conduct the site survey and follow up surveys in Non-Motor claims (NM claims) as assigned by the Team
- To join the required trainings to be delivered by outsourced providers or by MSIG Regional Offices.
- To deliver necessary training sessions to garage staff, Bancassurance staff and sales staff.
- To use and manage the E-Claim System and its related tasks/projects in order to well support the motor claims services of MSIG.
- To comply with the guidelines of the Claims Manual and compliance requirements.
- To set appropriate reserves within the authorized limit and report to authorized persons as required;
- To follow up outstanding claims information and negotiate with claimants for settling of the claims;
- To keep a good communication with customers (internal and external) to achieve greater customer satisfaction claims services;
- To observe accuracy, completeness and timeliness when carrying out daily responsibilities;
- To prepare reports, statistics for relevant internal meetings.
- Contribute to the sales function of the Company:
- Be alert to identify sales opportunities in the course of handling claims, and drawing these to the attention of appropriate staff without delay;
- Assist in handling claims in a way which will enhance the Company’s image and reputation for services of high speed and efficiency;
- Ensure that cases beyond personal authority are preferred correctly with full supporting information and opinion and that the direction of higher authority is supported and implemented without delays.
- To execute other office tasks as required by the Company
Our company package includes but not limits to:
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
- Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
- Graduates from the Motor or Mechanical Fields
- Good command of English;
- Effective inter-personal exchange skills is required to create and expand partnership with internal and external customers as well as to influence the way the business partners think, feel or behave
- Analytical and synthetically ability
- Minimum working experience as a Service Advisor at the Service Centers of Japanese Car Dealers.
- Year of birth from 1987 onward is preferred.
- Applying Technical knowledge
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving.
APPLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
* Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
Applications will be on first come first serve basis.
MSIG is an equal opportunity employer.