* Job Purpose
Reporting to Head of operation, incumbent of this post shall provide advices on all legal and compliance matters relating to the Company’s activities to ensure that the company operates smoothly and legitimately.
* Job Responsibilities
– Draft and review all contracts to ensure legal conformity in prior to approval by authorized levels.
– Prepare and standardize all internal legal documentations and procedures
– Legal check in claim settlement as requested by Mngt to ensure legal compliance.
– Provide internal legal advice to other functional Departments and Management in relation to insurance business and operation
– Represent the company (or give sufficient support to who represent the company) in legal disputes. Manage all relevant paperwork, procedures for all the legal disputes including legal cases at the court.
– Other legal assignment as requested by HOD and Management from time to time
– Monitor and update changes in the applicable laws and regulations; analyze of impacts/risks to company operation; conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to relevant departments.
– Involve in drafting, revising, formulating, updating and implementing the Company’s internal regulations, policies/procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
– Administer the internal compliance rules, code of conducts, handle all compliance enquiries as required
– Monitor and identify possible areas of compliance risks and follow-up corrective action plans for resolution of current and potential risk.
– Holder of Law Degree.
– At least 5 years’ relevant professional experience as a lawyer, in-house legal counsel or or similar roles in MNC, preferably non-life insurer.
– Knowledge and experience in insurance laws and operation.
– Good command of English, both writen and spoken.
– Strong analytical, logical, problem solving skills, and service oriented mindset.
Head Office, Hanoi Tungshing Square, 2 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
How to Apply
Please send your applications including Cover letter and CV to:
– General Affair and Human Resources Department
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org