CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
In Accordance with Company Policy
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Responsible for analysing, designing and developing new IT solutions, modifying, enhancing or adapting existing systems and integrating new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity; possessing a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practice.
- Decide on what technical architecture should be implemented; prepare architecture documentation as required
- Establish the standards and conventions for design and implementation; participate in developing the organizational standards and process
- Own software application architecture, include creating new or maintaining existing one for project or proposal.
- Accountable for the technical integrity of the architecture/designAddress the problems related to technical design and implementation and establish the technical solutions
- Create the design models and documents; participate in design and code review activity; take part in designing, coding and testing software components
- Conduct peer and code reviews, ensuring adherence to standards and provide improvement recommendations
- Manage the Team members, appraise their performance and direct their career development plan; manage resource backup
- Manage delivery of tasks within a given timeline
- Assist Line Manager on project scope, estimation and planning.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Knowledge of software development process, methodologies, test-driven development
- Strong knowledge of UI development (HTML5, Angular JS, Bootstrap)o Strong knowledge in application architecture, design patternso Strong knowledge of ORM tool (Hibernate, JPA, iBatis etc.)
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle, SQL Servero Strong knowledge of web services (Soap, Restful, JSON,)
- Strong knowledge in DevOps tools and practices (source control, build, CI…)o Proficient and hands on with
- Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat)o Familiar with development on mobile or mobile-friendly applications.
- Good understanding in life insurance business
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Time managemento Planning
- Project managemento Conversation English
- Education: University or College degree in ITExperience: at least 7-10 years of experience in java technologies for front-end, back-end and integration.