Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
– Support the team leader on technical analysis to meet user requirements as well as support co-worker on technical issues to complete the assigned projects / tasks on timely manner.
– Analyze the feasibility of the IT projects on business / technical aspects, to suggest right alternatives, as well as ensuring quality / functionalities of developed systems meeting company requirement and schedule.
– Investigate and answer daily enquiries on systems functional as well as problem encountered.
– In charge of function test on enhancements / new projects under responsibility to ensure developed modules are matched with business specs.
– Assist users/team leader on building test scripts to cover all test cases.
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
– University Graduate, major in Information Technology.
– English certificate at least level B.
– IT technical analysis and programming: at least 3 years.
The job holder should have the knowledge in one or both of the following 2 groups of knowledge:
1. Web-based application programming:
– WebSphere Application environment.
– J2EE/EJB development.
– Sharepoint development.
– Other Web application languages as ASP, PHP, .NET, etc.
2. Win-based application programming:
– Visual Basic / COBOL.
– DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, Crystal Report, etc.
– Programming skill.
– Communication skill.
– Analysis skill.
– Team work spirit.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Qui mô công ty: 500-999
Since the establishment of the Representative Office in Hanoi in October 2005, Dai-ichi Life has been actively studying the Vietnam Life Insurance Market.
With the official approval of the acquisition of Bao Minh CMG by the Ministry of Finance on the 18 th January 2007, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Limited. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established.
Entering into the Vietnam Life Insurance market, Dai-ichi Life brings with it more than a century expertise in the life insurance industry, an operating philosophy of “Policyholder First” and its commitment to management quality.