Mô tả công việc
1. Risk assessment
– Be responsible for carrying out surveys and preparing reports wherever required, give assessment and consultation and recommendation to Marketing, Underwriting & Reinsurance Dept in daily work.
– Co-operate with NKSJ’s Risk Engineer to conduct the survey in cases containing unusual features or which are exceptionally large or hazardous, which are beyond his knowledge and experience or which needs additional consideration and advice.
– Alert MKT, UWRI about unacceptable risks.
2. Loss control for existing clients
– Conduct surveys and make necessary recommendation to mitigate the loss.
– Help client develop effective loss prevention program.
3. Monitor and follow-up risk improvement recommendations.
– Follow-up actions to ensure risk improvement recommendations are accepted and promptly implemented by clients. Follow up either by re-survey at site or through correspondences with evidence shown.
4. Prepare and provide safety training to clients.
5. Provide other technical support to Marketing Dept, Underwriting & Reinsurance Dept and client as necessary.
– 13th and 14th month salary, basic salary, allowances and sale incentives
– Health care insurance, annual health check
– Annual leaves, Company trip
Yêu cầu công việc
– University graduated, preferably in Electrical Engineering/ Electronic Technology / Insurance background;
– At least 2 years experience in Safety, Technical production of manufactured field or Insurance field, preferably quality/ safety control in plants or factories;
– Good command of both written and verbal English.
– Excellent computer skills;
– Good communication skill, presentation skill and customer service;
– Hard working and good sense of urgency.
Đăng ký tuyển như thế nào
Please send your applications including Cover letter and CV to:
– Please send your applications to: General Affair and Human Resources Department;
– Email: email@example.com