- Work with Marketing Divisions on underwriting new and renewal businesses according to risk assessment, underwriting authority limit and treaty terms and conditions.
- Monitor/ control acceptance of risks to ensure that UW guideline and treaties limit continue to be complied.
- Provide technical support to Marketing team including monitoring and maintaining policy wordings, underwriting document templates, etc.
- Assist senior staff in UW Division in following up reinsurance placement with facultative reinsurers.
- Develop, maintain UW statistics and prepare UW reports.
- Analyse new product request and support Marketing Divisions on new product development.
- Other underwriting/reinsurance work as assigned by Company.
Our company package includes but not limits to:
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
- Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.
- University Graduation.
- English fluency.
- Sound UW knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of insurance, products, insurance contracts.
- Have knowledge about types and methods of reinsurance.
- At least 2 – 3 years of progressively more responsible property/casualty underwriting.
- Prior experience in underwriting business is preferable.
- Applying Technical knowledge
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
- Driving Results
- Managing ExecutioN
- Problem Solving
APPLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
* Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
Applications will be on first come first serve basis.
MSIG is an equal opportunity employer.