CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Perform independent actuarial models validation (pricing, reserving, Business Planning, Solvency II etc…). – Conduct sample checks, internal consistency checks, outlier checks, ratio analyses, sensitivity analyses, movement analyses, metrics reconciliation, and rules & product validation- Prepare documentation of each actuarial model validation. – Support with ad-hoc requests from time to time by direct line manager.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
– Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial Science/Economics or other relevant field(s) of studies with minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Product Actuarial or Corporate Actuarial. – Fundamental knowledge of actuarial principles. – Have at least 3-4 SOA (US) preliminary exams or equivalent from other accredited actuarial organizations in UK, Canada or Australia. – Strong knowledge of MS Excel or computer programming; AXIS/Prophet.- Good communication skills (oral & written) in EN/VN.