Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
Assist Manager Training and Quality Management in building and managing a Bancassurance Training Program which trains, licenses and develops all Bancassurance sales- and sales management staff and all relevant Bank staff and actively monitor the quality of the sales forces in their day-to-day situation to ensure a constant high quality of customer interactions by staff of the bank and the Insurer as well as reaching the Life Business targets
Update with the latest market trends, knowledge about Bancassurance products and last insights in training methodologies
What we can offer
• The “once in a lifetime opportunity” to build a new Insurance Company
• A vibrant team combining the strength of Vietnam’s most trusted bank with the global focus of an international Insurance company
• An unprecedented learning environment in which you build your own career
• A competitive remuneration and incentive package
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• At least 3 years work experience, much of which has been spent in a training role for a large/medium financial institution.
• A good public speaker, used to running training sessions and making team/group presentations.
• Experience in writing/designing training modules, e-learning and distance learning materials and have an understanding of learning styles.
You should be best at
• Training Management
• Results oriented
• Creative thinking
Interested Candidates please send application before 28 February 2017 (note the recruitment position in the title) of the email via VietnamWorks
All CV’s need to be submitted in English
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Qui mô công ty: 25-99
• In July 2016, MB Ageas Life is granted the establishment and operation license by MOF
• In August 2015 Ageas and Muang Thai Life Assurance have signed an agreement with Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (“Military Bank”) to establish a joint venture in Vietnam, which will be branded MB Ageas Life (MBAL). MB Ageas Life’s ambition is to become a premier Bancassurance company in Vietnam. MB Ageas Life will also set up a high quality agency distribution network. The joint venture will benefit from Military Bank’s network of 217 branches with more than 2 million customers while leveraging the insurance expertise of Ageas and Muang Thai Life.
• Ageas is a listed international insurance group with a heritage spanning 190 years. It offers Retail and Business Customers Life and Non-Life insurance products designed to suit their specific needs, today and tomorrow. As one of Europe’s larger insurance companies, Ageas concentrates its activities in Europe and Asia, which together make up the major part of the global insurance market. It operates successful insurance businesses in Belgium, the UK, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Portugal, Turkey, China, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam and the Philippines through a combination of wholly owned subsidiaries and long term partnerships with strong financial institutions and key distributors. Ageas ranks among the market leaders in the countries in which it operates and represents a staff force of over 40,000 people. Ageas reported annual inflows close to EUR 26 billion in 2014. (webiste: ageas.com)
• Established on 4 November 1994 with an initial capital of less than VND20 billion, Military Bank has rapidly developed into a leading bank in Vietnam with current capital of VND16,000 billion, providing comprehensive financial services for both retail and corporate customers through its nationwide network of 217 branches. Military Bank has successfully implemented its development strategy during 2011 to 2015. Its vision to 2020 is to strengthen all its operations and to become a top three private sector bank as well as one of the most effective banks in the country. Military Bank’s success is highly recognized by different local and international institutions with the receipt of a number of high profile awards including World Class by Asia Pacific Quality Organisation – APQO; Best Domestic Bank of Vietnam by Asia Money; Strongest Bank in Vietnam 2014 by Asian Bankers; Top 50 Best Listed Companies in Vietnam by Forbes; Top 50 High-Performing Companies in Vietnam by Investment Link